ARTwalk Youth Art Exhibit
Clear Channel Outdoor ARTwalk
The ARTwalk is a unique opportunity for individuals, schools, and community organizations to highlight the visual arts achievements of young people in a professionally curated art exhibit displayed across the businesses and storefront windows of Downtown Saint Paul. As part of the Flint Hills International Children’s Festival, the ARTwalk celebrates the creativity of young artists ages 0 to 18 from across the region. Students in transitional programs up to age 23 are also welcome to participate.
Because the ARTwalk is a non-juried exhibition, participants are encouraged to be selective in their entries.
Entries can be submitted on a group or individual basis. All artwork must be delivered by February 20 to the Ordway. The ARTwalk will be on display May 6–June 4, 2017, in windows and storefronts of downtown Saint Paul businesses and in an online virtual gallery.
Artwork Submission Dates: February 20-27, 2017
ARTwalk Exhibition Dates: May 6-June 4, 2017
Follow these simple steps to participate in the ARTwalk:
- Complete the ARTwalk submission form.
- Complete and adhere an ARTwalk ID tag to each piece of artwork you are submitting. Please do not submit artwork in frames.
- Drop off artwork (with submission form and ID tag) at the Ordway’s Stage Door or mail it to the Ordway between February 15 and 22, 2017
- Drop off: There is a security attendant available to receive the art 24 hours a day. The Stage Door is on the 5th street side of the Ordway, located at 345 Washington Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102
- Mail to: ARTwalk Submissions, Ordway Center for the Performing Arts, 345 Washington Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102. All artwork shipped to the ARTwalk must be packed safely and easily re-packed for return delivery.
Questions? Call 651.282.3115