Employer Matching Gifts

Many companies match charitable donations made by employees, and some even match contributions from spouses and retirees. A match from your employer can effectively double or triple the impact of your gift!

The easiest way to find out if your employer will match your donation is to ask your human resources representative and request a matching gift form.

Once you’ve completed and signed the form, send it to the Ordway at:

Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
Attn: Advancement Department
345 Washington St
Saint Paul, MN  55105

Questions? Please call the Ordway Advancement Department at 651.282.3036.