Charitable Donation Request
Ordway Center for the Performing Arts supports fundraising events for nonprofit organizations through the donation of performance tickets requested at least three weeks in advance of an event.
We are no longer accepting ticket requests at this time. Please check back in winter 2020 for additional information regarding the opportunity to complete your donation request.
Ordway is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and it’s our policy to donate only to other 501(c)(3) organizations. We would like to grant all requests, but as a nonprofit organization, we must limit the number of contributions we make. Priority is given as follows:
- Arts organizations
- Education organizations
- Other nonprofit organizations
- Medical organizations and medical research
- Sponsors of Ordway raising funds for nonprofit organizations
- Contributions are generally not available to organizations benefiting recipients outside of Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
Due to limited availability, we are not always able to contribute to priority organizations.
- We can give only once every 24 months to each beneficiary group. (Note: The beneficiary of your event may have already received a donation from us, since multiple events often benefit a single group.)
- No donations will be made that benefit a specific political organization.
- No donations will be made that benefit a specific individual or family.
- Donations are limited to fundraising events only.
- No donations will be made to organizations for their United Way campaigns (the Ordway conducts its own annual United Way campaign).
- All requests subject to availability.
Requests must be received by using the request form below.
- Provide the name, the event date and a description of the event
- Indicate the beneficiary, their 501(c)(3) Tax ID number, and explain how proceeds from the event will be used.
- Provide the name, phone number and email address of a contact person.
- Provide the name of the organization and the address.