You can help ensure that future generations experience the joy of the performing arts by remembering the Ordway in your will, naming the Ordway as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, or establishing a life-income or other planned gift. In honor of your commitment we are pleased to recognize you as a distinguished member of the Ordway’s Luminaria Society.
Benefits for Luminaria Society members include:
- Subscription to Ordway Insider donor newsletter
- Invitations to special events throughout the season
- Invitation to Luminaria Society Annual Event
- Recognition in Ordway publications (playbills and annual Report to the Community)
- Two tickets to an Ordway summer production, with one-time access to the Mairs & Power Contributor’s Lounge—including complimentary beverages and snacks
Sample Bequest Language and Federal Tax ID
I give and devise to the Ordway Center for the Performing Arts, located in Saint Paul, MN (the sum of $__________, or _____ % of my residuary estate, or describe the specific asset to be gifted), to be used for its general support (or for the support of a specific fund or program).
The Ordway’s Federal Tax ID number is 41-1428998
For more information about the Luminaria Society or to let us know if you have already included the Ordway in your will or estate plans, please contact Leah Dixon, Director of Individual and Planned Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.282.3002.